1. You have a soft spoken and sweet personality. Although you could throw some prettty awesome fits as a child, you have matured into one of the kindest people I know. Your calm demeanor and soft voice are relaxing and comforting to be around and as soon as you walk in a room, people can tell that you are a good person.
2. You are one of the most service oriented and selfless people I know. It doesn't even matter how rotten someone is to you, you will bend over backward to help them in their time of need. I have the highest respect for your willingness to serve others and for your efforts to do so.
3. You are the queen of frugality. SERIOUSLY! I thought I was frugal but you amaze me with your ability to coupon with the best of 'em and find awesome deals on Craigslist. You go girl!
4. You are SUPER easy to hang out with. You never make me feel pressured to entertain you, yet when we are together I am always entertained... even if we just sit and chat for hours while our kids run a muck!
5. Through thick and thin, you have always forgiven me, loved me, accepted me, served me, and stood by my side. Your loyalty to family knows no bounds and I love you for that. Thank you for always treating me with kindness and compassion and for ALWAYS being there for me whether I deserved it or not! I love you Sarah!
6. Sarah is one of the kindest people I know. She is always soft-spoken and has something kind to say about everyone. I never have to feel awkward around her because I know she's never going to bad-mouth anyone.
7. She is very service-oriented and always seems to be willing to help anyone out, even if it means sacrificing a great deal for herself. She's always been quick to volunteer help when she sees a need, and has babysat for us on several occasions just to give us a break and a night out.
8. Sarah has always worked hard at achieving her goals, whether it be school, dancing or being a parent, she's always been a hard-worker and a great example.
9. Sarah is always good for a book recommendation. I've gotten to read several books that I loved that I got from her. I always appreciate a good read!
10. Sarah is the BOMB no-bake cookie maker. Sometimes I wake up at night drooling, and it's because I'm dreaming about those no-bake cookies... at least, that's the story I'm sticking with. But seriously, they're good cookies.