Wednesday, February 16, 2011
10 Things we LOVE about Erin Uda!
1. You are one of the most soft spoken, sweet spirited, accepting, forgiving, and kind people I know. Everything about you makes people feel comfortable and good.
2. You are an example to everyone of how to be a loyal and supportive wife. It amazes me how brave and trusting you are as the wife of an entrepreneur...I couldn't do it! Josh is lucky to have you (and he knows it)!
3. When people say that big things come in small packages, they are talking about you. You have so much to offer in every arena. You are a talented singer, writer, creator, crafter, leader, and business woman, and it is inspiring to watch you work.
4. You are a loving and devoted mother. Though you have been busy trying to help your family stay financially stable while Josh has been in school, you still find time to come home, spend time with your boys, teach them fun and exciting things, and let them know that you love them and are there for them.
5. You are so much fun to have as a sister and a friend. You have a great sense of humor, you know so many fun games and things to do, you are a great listener and conversationalist, and you are a blast to make fun of the Twilight movies with! Thanks for being such a wonderful example to me. I love you Erin!
6. Erin is always quick with a joke and makes me laugh!
7. Erin has a very refined and sophisticated personality that speaks of her self-confidence, yet is still able to goof off with the best of them and have a good time!
8. Erin is an exceptional parent and has given Naomi and I gobs of ideas on how to teach, nurture, discipline, and raise our own children.
9. Erin is extremely hard-working and has never been afraid to put in long hours to help support her family.
10. She has always been SO patient when Josh and I were goofing off and playing video games or hosting a TAG game up the canyon until 2 in the morning.