1. You work like an ant. You are a power packed ball of energy who can lift 10 times your weight on any given day, and you do it. You are always willing to help, to get your hands dirty, to carry the biggest load and get the job done.
2. You are a MANLY provider for your family. It doesn't matter what comes your way, you will ALWAYS find the means to provide for, and support your family. Whether that means delivering pizza at night, or working several part-time jobs at once, or even sacrificing to get your MBA whilst still working full time, you take care of your family and I TOTALLY respect that!
3. You are a great listener. I know everyone has their own style of listening, but yours really resonates with me. I like how you make eye contact, remember what I said, and ask follow-up questions. And even though we don't see or hear from each other for months at a time, you seem to always remember what we talked about last.
4. You are a go-getter. I am lucky to have so many great examples of good goal setting in my life and you are definitely one of them. When you put your mind to something you do it, you don't just sit around and dream about doing it. You start your own businesses, try out new techniques, sign up for crazy races... whatever it is, you are not afraid to jump right in and get it done!
5. You are a good husband and father to my sister and your children. You run your home in righteousness and are a strong priesthood leader. You are sensitive and soft spoken, you spend what little time you have caring for your family and trying to ensure their happiness, and THAT makes me happy. Thank you for all that you do for our family, for being such a good example to me, for listening when I needed you to, for letting me run ridiculous races with you, and for being my brother and friend. We love you Munro!
6. I've never seen anyone that can work so hard and move so fast! Munro knows what it means to throw himself at a task.
7. Munro's helped me move more times than I can count. He's helped me for hours on end lugging boxes, couches, heavy TVs to and from trucks as Naomi and I moved around during college. He was very much a lifesaver.
8. Munro has always been an example of taking excellent care of his family. Whether it's delivering pizzas, moving to the Cayman Islands, taking classes and going to school, being a salesman, buying real estate, starting his own businesses, etc. Munro has always been a great example of someone who takes his role of provider very seriously.
9. I watched closely as Rachel struggled through her Cancer at how much Munro did to take care of her. He worked tirelessly with no other thought than her comfort and well-being.
10. Munro's a great father, raising 3 really phenomenal kids. They are developing qualities obviously gleaned from their parents. I am lucky to be an uncle to some of the greatest kids in the world!