1. You are super intelligent, but not condescending. I love it when you share your generous supply of knowledge with me and I feel like I always learn something new when I'm around you... but at the same time, you never make me feel dumb, or give me the feeling that I'm not smart enough to hang with the cool kids!
2. You do the BEST Muppet impression I have EVER seen! Sometimes when Kevin and I are feeling particularly low, we try to imitate your Muppet moves in hopes of cheering ourselves up. Although it always elicits a good laugh, it's just not the same when you're not doing it!
3. You have a remarkably positive outlook on life. I am frequently impressed with your ability to look past your trials and find the good in all things. Your strength in moving forward is both inspiring and amazing to watch.
4. You embody the saying" I am WOMAN, hear me ROAR!" Although you love the companionship enjoyed between a husband and wife, and respect the role of your husband and other men in the world, there isn't a single part of you that believes you won't succeed in life without the help of a man, and I TOTALLY respect that!
5. You are not afraid to be your own person. You find joy and appreciation in all the things that make up "Sara" and that puts you in a very enviable position for most women. That being said, it is all for good reason! You are such an amazing, loving, kind, motivated, strong, and passionate person, who wouldn't love you! Thanks for being such a great example to me and a fantastic sister and friend. We love you Sara!
6. Sara let me stay at her house when I ran my very first marathon down in St. George. I couldn't walk for two days, and had to hobble up and down the stairs. She gave me all the Kool-aid I could drink!
7. Sara has always impressed me with her self confidence and will. Sara has always struck me as someone who knows exactly who she is and doesn't apologize for it. Her personality is magnetic and it makes her very enjoyable to talk to. It did not take long at all for Naomi and I to decide we like Sara a ton!
8. She is an extremely patient person, and is always willing to let Craig and I play some RISK, Starcraft, Wii Bond etc. Something that I always appreciate.
9. She's a very accepting person, and has treated Naomi and I like family from day one. Not only us, but our kids too. Brooklyn cried for a week after "Auntie Sara" left our house last time. She's a fantastic Auntie, always has fun with the girls and makes sure they feel special.
10. At Sara and Craig's wedding, she had a bar with humongous glass jars filled with M&Ms, skittles, gummy bears. Mmmmm... I had a stomach ache the day after, but definitely cemented in my mind the fact that Sara's the BOMB! I couldn't think of another human being that I'd rather see my little brother with!