Monday, December 30, 2013

The Random Rest...

The rest of August followed it's usual bustle, which included, but was not limited to...


A cupcake social put on by the Relief Society. (I made those! Yay me!)


BYU football games hosted by the Booth family...


A new hair obsession the girls have that has forced me to be more creative...


Brooklyn, honing her diva skills...

And many other fun luau's and parties that I forgot to bring my camera to. August was a fun and exciting month and only the beginning of many more adventures in 2013!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Gomer you never cease to amaze me! Looks like you had a pretty awesome summer! Congrats to Kev and good luck to you being alone in the pews. P.s. Coleen and Dell are pretty awesome too ;)

Beccarigg said...

Come teach me how to do my girls hair. I'm a pony tail, pigtails and that's it kind of stylist. So boring!