Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Preparations

The Christmas season keeps everyone busy! Here is a little of what we did to get ready for the holidays:


We went through all of our clothes and toys and took the things we didn't use any more to donation boxes around town so other little kids could enjoy them...


Brooklyn worked hard designing our Christmas card so I could send it out...


Then I spent a lot of time making presents for everyone on the Christmas list. I didn't manage to get pictures of everything, but this is the gist of it...


As Christmas got closer, we decorated our house from top to bottom...

And then we packed our bags and flew out to New Hampshire to spend Christmas with my sister Becca and her family! More to come on that later.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Naomi!!! You are so incredibly talented. Seriously! I am just blown away by all the things you can create. I especially loved the master Yoda doll. Brooklyn must take after you. Her Christmas card was one of my favorites for sure. Can't wait to hear about New Hampshire. Love you

Beccarigg said...

You seriously amaze me with your mad skills. I bow down to your awesomeness! Also, you take freaking amazing pictures! Clearly I need to take a photography class since even a fancy camera won't help me if I don't know how to work the angles like you do! you rule.

Tau said...

Amazing gifts! I wish I used my time more wisely to create such great gifts...oh and I wish I had those talents to that too. I think it runs in your family cause Sarah has them too :)