Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday Foto: All in a Day's Work.

All of these pictures were taken on Saturday, the 20th of Dec, a day that will go down in the Hanks' history as the coldest, craziest, most random and coolest Saturday I've EVER spent in Minneapolis.In the morning, Becca, Taber and I went on a nice easy jog around a lake close to their house. It was 20 degrees outside. As Becca put it, we had to get outside and enjoy the warm weather while we had it! I saw this dried-out blowfish just hanging in a tree. You're guess as to an explanation to where it came from is as good as mine!

This is a female Flamingo at a petting zoo we visited with the kidlets in the morning. My only thought was if I had to live in a barn open to the freezing Minneapolis winters, I'd spend a lot of my time with my head in a heat lamp too.


This was during our evening activity at the Mall of America. Does this need an explanation?! I think not.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Are those first two pictures for real? Weird.

Brian Hanks said...

I can't decide which is cooler - the blowfish frozen to a tree, or a life-sized Boba Fett lego sculpture.

Beccarigg said...

Dude, those pictures are hilarious, not to mention of excellent quality. You must have a pretty sweet camera! : )

Naomi Hanks said...

Ha HA HA! You said flamingo! That bird in the lamp is a female peacock silly! (Flamingos are pink, have long legs and necks and hang out in the water...not the snow.)

Kevin Hanks said...

Oops, yeah Peacock... that's what I meant. I'm going to go ahead and claim being delirious from having so much fun over the weekend!