Monday, April 30, 2012

A Working Vacation...

On April 11th, we were blessed by a special visit from my BFF Jennie. She had a few days off of work and was kind enough to use them to drive 13 hours from DC to come and visit my little family. Oddly enough, we were so busy WORKING while she was here, that we never managed to get ANY pictures of us. In fact, the only pictures we took during the entire week were of my kitchen that we were repainting!


Anyway, it was a fun-filled week and couldn't have come at a better time. Jennie and I had a great time tag teaming with the girls, doing the Insanity workout together, and working on projects, but we mostly just enjoyed each others company! We all love Jennie SOOOO much and are very grateful that she took the time to come and brighten our month. Thank you Jen, you are the BEST friend a girl could ever hope for!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Jennie was an answer to many prayers :) Thanks, Jennie.
Love,
Dad Uda

Jennie said...

DUDE!!! I love being with you guys so much! I always consider it a blessing being able to spend time with all of you. I'm so glad that I have such a great friend in you Naomi. I do have one picture of us from Carrabbas. I'll have to post it :) Thanks so much again for letting me stay with you!!

Tara said...

Kitchen looks awesome! I'm such a fan of painting kitchens white. Love, love, love how bright and cheery it looks!

Beccarigg said...

Yay for Jennie visits!! So glad you guys got to hang out and nice work with the kitchen! Looks WAY better! That's cool that your landlord will let you do that! score!

Sarah said...

Tara's right it looks so bright and cheery now. Looks great. Jenny is da bomb!