Wednesday, August 6, 2008

When She Moves, She MOVES...Just Like That!

SIDE VIEW

FRONT VIEW

From Day one, Brooklyn has been both independent, and determined. Now that she is becoming more mobile, she is proving just how determined she can be. She turned 6 months on the 26th of July and hasn't learned to crawl yet...but that hasn't stopped her from getting to the things she wants. She started by rolling and then began to scuttle in circles. NOW she has mastered the 2 arm pull! Watch her get my cell phone. She is grunting the whole way, I LOVE it!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

That's proof that with the proper motivation, anything is possible! :) I like the grunting, too!

Rachel Murdock said...

LOL....that is so stinkin CUTE! I love her and want to squish her! I can't believe how big she is getting.

Beccarigg said...

Oh my gosh that's amazing! She is so little to be moving so well! That is so cute the way she pulls herself like that! LOVE IT!!

Tara said...

Holy cow, she is awesome! I couldn't help but laugh when I saw what the "bait" was... what did our parents ever do without cell phones? They're such great bribes. But you're right, she is a determined one, you can tell! That's great!

Karina Morales said...

Yay! She's amazing. My favorite is that she rolls over at the end.

Unknown said...

That's hilarious! I just want to say to her, "Use your legs, silly girl!" But really, no one can tell a baby to do anything it doesn't want to do. She's so great!